If you are a professional in the restaurant, hotel, coffee shop or catering industry, it is important to offer quality beverages to your customers, and to differentiate yourself you must also offer new products.
Simat’s soluble milkshakes are an ideal option if you are looking for a product that brings profitability to your business, reducing waste, optimizing space and facilitating its preparation, without compromising the taste and texture of the drink.
In this article you will discover all the advantages of Simat soluble milkshakes compared to the traditional way of preparation and we will answer frequently asked questions.
The 5 main advantages of powdered shakes
1- Lower storage cost.
- It occupies 80% less space in your pantry. As it is a powdered product, with 1 kg of product you can obtain 5.5L of final product.
- It does not require refrigeration, neither in transport nor in storage. It is simply recommended to store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
2- Longer shelf life than traditional shakes. Our soluble shakes have a shelf life of 18 months of preferential consumption. This advantage is combined with the previous one, allowing you to keep stock at low cost.
3- Higher profitability. For each kg of our soluble milkshake you can obtain up to 56 milkshakes, which means that you will have enough product to serve a large number of customers.
4- Higher productivity, easier and faster to prepare. In less than 3 minutes you will be able to serve your customers a strawberry, chocolate or vanilla milkshake.
5- Adaptable to your cold machines or blenders.
We have the most demanded flavors such as Vanilla Milkshake, Strawberry Milkshake and Chocolate Milkshake.
Four original ways of drinking smoothies
Soluble shakes are very versatile and can be used with different recipes for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners. Here are some ideas for you to use our soluble shakes in your business:
- Classic milkshakes: blend the soluble smoothie with water and ice for a delicious refreshing shake.
- Milkshakes with fruits: add natural fruits to the smoothie to give it an extra touch of flavor and freshness.
- Smoothies: mix the soluble smoothie with yogurt and fruits to obtain a delicious product.
- Desserts: use the soluble milkshake as an ingredient in the preparation of desserts such as ice cream, mousses and cakes and surprise your customers.
Two quick-to-prepare smoothie recipes
The recipe to prepare a Simat soluble milkshake, you will need:
- 1 Blender
- Water (mL to taste of the consumer)
- 18-20 grams of Simat Soluble Milkshake per 100mL of water.
How to prepare a strawberry, chocolate or vanilla milkshake?
- Put the desired amount of water in the blender glass.
- Add the corresponding amount of shake (20g/ 100mL).
- Beat until the desired dissolution and texture.
- Serve with the final touch that your customer likes the most, add natural fruit,
How to prepare a strawberry, chocolate or vanilla Smoothie?
- Put 2 ice cubes (60 mL per ice cube) and water in the blender.
- Add the corresponding amount of soluble Smoothie (20g/100mL)
- Beat until the desired dissolution and texture is reached
- Serve with the final touch that your customer likes the most. You can add natural fruit, serve with cream or add chocolate sprinkles.
In conclusion, our soluble milkshakes are an ideal option for any food service company looking to maximize their resources by offering nutritious and delicious drinks in a simple, fast and cost effective manner. Our variety of vanilla shake, strawberry shake and chocolate shake flavors and ease of preparation will help you meet the demands of your most demanding customers and differentiate yourself from the competition.