PEOPLE’S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Forward to the rapid expansion o the Covid-19 known as Coronavirus and in fulfilment of our firm commitment to inform our customers, Simat would like to report them that we have activated a Contingency and Prevention Plan, for the management of the current health crisis situation, in order to ensure the health of our professional team, customers, suppliers and at the same time be able to adapt our capabilities and structure to the current and difficult circumstances.
Because of the above, the following actions have been agreed to offer our Service and products with a maximum health security:
– As a preventive measure, personal attention and office work has been suppressed and a telecommuting settlement has been adopted to be able to answer any question or request via mail and telephone, between 9:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m. although we will appreciate your communication via mail preferably.
– In order not to alter the activity of our customers, it will be our Simat sales department meanly who will inform them about the status of their orders, as it has been done up to date.
– To guarantee the safety of our products, it has been determined that in the production, quality and warehouse (loading, unloading, reception, dispatch or control) the staff responsible to those departments will be the only ones to access the premises.
– The access and entrance of the rest of the workers, customers and transport personnel have been strictly restricted in order to avoid possible contamination and infections, for which the recommended prophylaxis measures observed by the Ministry of Health such as respiratory hygiene and hand disinfection are rigorously applied.
– Our expedition Service is active for our customers as always and even with greater effort, to provide our white coffee, chocolate or teas to all those who, these days need the support of all of us more than ever, such as the health personnel, solidarity groups or food companies.
– Specific working groups have been organized, monitoring the situation on a daily basis to take the measures necessary as quickly as possible in case of need.
From Simat we know that with the settlement of these actions and regulations, it will not be possible to return to normality for a while, it is not up to us, but we would like to be near to our customers and, as much as were able to reduce their worries.
David Sabadell Director General